Sunday 27 November 2016

Valleygirl blue and white blouse with bow

I have never purchased anything from Valleygirl let alone walked into the store but the other day I decided to give it a go. I always thought the shop was geared to a younger audience. I found gold.


This Valleygirl blouse is paired with white slim-fit jeans from Zara. This is a look that I like to wear on a Friday because it can take me from work to play. But if a mid-week wine was on offer I would wear it then. The bow detail on the back of the neck is perfection and the floaty fit can hide a myriad of sins.


I included a pop of colour with my red Sandler wedges and teamed it with a smokey eye so I could go easily head out after work.

And to top things off the blouse only cost $19.95. A real bargain. I've decided that popping into Valleygirl is always a good idea now.

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment