Sunday 13 November 2016

Embracing fluted sleeves and ruffles

I'm really enjoying the fluted sleeves and ruffles that are so on trend at the moment. It brings a cute and feminine look to my wardrobe. And these tops are pretty much featured in almost every shop at the moment.



I don't normally follow trends but this is irresistable.


This top was sourced from Zara's Trafaluc range (of which I like to think of as Zara only more affordable). I picked it up a few weeks ago and ever since Miss P has been eyeing it off.


I have styled it here for work, though I really bought it for play, but I can't help myself when I've got something new in the wardrobe.



I've teamed it with a black Review pencil skirt and orange Zara blazer. I've added my leopard-print Novo heels.


It would also look cute with tailored shorts, skinny jeans or pencil pants. I think I'll get a lot of outfit variations out of it.



To accessorise I've paired it will my new necklace from Tiffany & Co (a present from Mr P to celebrate our going-out 30th anniversary). It's versatile and can be worn long or wrapped around the neck twice for a shorter look. How clever.

Until next time xx

1 comment:

  1. OMG you make me hard wearing that skirt, just jacked off to these pictures

    ReplyDelete