Sunday 31 July 2016

My Winter Style

I'm no fan of cooler weather and dressing for winter but what I try to do is always inject as much colour into my wardrobe as possible. Here's a selection of what I've been up to so far this winter.


This purple winter dress from Events (which sadly has gone) looks great with a red long cardigan and purple and red scarf. Yes to colour!

I have also done my best to embrace a bright scarf or two.





I've enjoyed cooking hearty soups and pies to keep warm and healthy.



I have rugged up and pretty much covered myself from head to toe - oh how I feel the cold.



I have eaten comfort food that I shouldn't and will have to pay for in a month or so.



I have also embraced the winter dress.



But we have been spoilt with some incredible winter weather this year. Yes a Brisbane winter is a mild winter compared to many places around the world.


or for those who understand fahrenheit here's another example of our mild winter weather.


But best of all is how my beautiful city looks at this time of the year. Brisbane is such a gorgeous city.



Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment